Thursday, April 28, 2011

SMD Meeting This Saturday

I want to remind everyone that I will be holding a single member district meeting this Saturday April, 30. We will be discussing several ongoing and upcoming developments and addressing recent crime concerns. This will be a great opportunity to meet your fellow neighbors and share your concerns with me, your commissioner.

In addition to this meeting I will be kicking off my 'Commissioner at Your Door' series. Over the next few weekends I will be out in the community knocking on every door in 5C05.  I will be discussing the issues that mean the most to you as a resident. While I value the connections I've made with many of you through list serves and social media, the best way to stay in touch with the area I serve is being out on the street. I will post a schedule with locations soon. I'm looking forward to having some great discussions with you all. By the way, I like extra cold lemonade.

This Saturday's meeting agenda is below.


ANC 5C05

Single Member District Meeting

Saturday April 30, 2011 9:00am- 10:30am

First New Hope Baptist Church
1818 3rd Street NE
Washington, D.C 20002



Agenda



Greetings and Introductions

1831 2nd Street Development Update -Buwa  Binitie & Bo Menkiti

329 Rhode Island Ave Development Update - Ramin Bassam

Metropolitan Branch Trail Update- Stephen Miller

NoMa West Retail Discussion

Community Concerns        (Please limit all comments to 60 seconds)

Meeting Adjourned 10:30am



Tim Clark
Commissioner, 5C05
(202)525-4670
5c05@anc.dc.gov
http://anc5c05.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eckington Service Request